Description / Details
RATE per PAX (USD)
|STUDENT (age 6 – 12)||$995.00|
|CHILDREN (age 6 & below)||FREE|
*Based on Double Adult Occupancy
- All ground transportation from flight arrival in Berlin and to flight departure from Munich.
- Tour in private auto/minibus, with transportation to and from all tours and restaurants on the itinerary.
- All accommodations are in a clean comfortable hotel, bed & breakfast or country inn. (German 3-5 star standards) Located in central locations and with private bathrooms.
- Breakfast each morning
- Dinner each evening with two free drinks (beer, wine, soda, juice or water only)
- Free beer, wine, schnapps and non-alcoholic beverages served while traveling between cities and tours.
- Entry and tour fees of all sights mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare to and from Germany
- Meals other than those indicated in the itinerary
- Beverages other than those indicated in the itinerary
- Free time transportation or sightseeing
- Personal expenses for shopping, etc.
- Passengers who are under the age of 18 years old on the departure date must be accompanied by an adult throughout the vacation.
- Children under the age of 12years old are required to share an adult passenger’s accommodation.
- Children under 8 years of age must comply with all car seat safety laws. At least one member of the traveling party must be over the age of 21 in order to participate in these vacations.
- If a child will be traveling with adults other than the parents or with only one parent, it is mandatory that a notarized letter be written by the parents or non-traveling parent granting authorization to travel, including the dates of travel.
- We suggest that you also contact the appropriate consulate and airlines because they may have additional requirements or recommendations.
- For any special requirements regarding airline tickets for children, contact your airline directly.
Hotels, Accommodations & Transportation:
- Prices quoted for travel are per person and based on two persons sharing a room with twin bedded, full, queen or king beds with private bath and/or shower. A triple room’s third bed may be a roll-away bed or a pull-out sofa, depending on the hotel.
- We reserve the right to substitute other hotels than those listed on the itinerary pages. If a change becomes necessary for any reason, the hotel substituted will be of equivalent or higher quality.
- No refunds are provided for hotel changes, full cancellation penalties as noted above will apply.
- All hotel taxes and service charges are included.
- On all of our minibus tours, we request only one normal size suitcase is allowed due to limited space. (Limited exceptions)
- All breakfast and dinner meals will be included in the tour cost as specified in the description of each tour.
- Alcohol consumption will be allowed on transportation that is exclusively provided by our company.
- We reserve the right to discontinue serving any type of alcoholic beverages to anyone that we deem as intoxicated, unruly or for any reason the driver feels uncomfortable with the behavior of a passenger(s).
- Smoking is not allowed on transportation that is exclusively provided by our company.
- Many hotels have imposed a 100% non-smoking policy and many cities have imposed non-smoking regulations in public spaces.
- As a standard rule, we confirm non-smoking hotel rooms. If you require a smoking room a request may be submitted but we cannot guarantee availability.
- Travel insurance is highly recommended.
- Travel insurance is an optional/not-mandatory item. You are responsible for selecting to accept or decline travel insurance at the time you purchase your package.
- Anyone that has any disability requiring special attention or treatment must be mentioned at the time of reservation.
- We will make reasonable attempts to meet the special needs of a disabled traveler.
- We cannot provide any type of individual assistance for a disabled traveler. If booking is made, we highly recommend a qualified and physically able companion to accompany the traveler with such assistance.
- Please be aware that there are tours that cannot be accessed by wheelchairs, prams or push-chairs.
- Other activities could require extensive standing, walking or sitting.
- We are not responsible for any tours or activities missed due to the participant’s inabilities.
- The Disabilities Act of America is only applicable within the United States of America and does not reach outside of its territory. Our touring vans are not equipped with wheelchair ramps.
- Many of the hotels, B&B’s and tour sites that will be used do not offer wheelchair access, elevators or air-conditioning. This is because they are not allowed to as they are listed on the Heritage Protection Lists and are protected buildings with restrictions on what they can do in terms of making changes to the property. We are sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause.
Safety and Damages:
- In no event will our company be responsible and/or liable for any harm cause to the passenger due to but not limited to; hazards of traveling by auto, boat, train, plain or any other form of transportation, forces of nature, political unrest, terrorism, accidents or illness.
- We will not be responsible and/or liable for providing any type of medical care or medicine that a passage may require.
- In no event will our company be responsible and/or liable for any damages, accidents or injuries cause by the passenger.
- You hereby knowingly waive any right to incidental, consequential, and punitive damages.
- By making the payment of your deposit will indicate that you have accepted these risks and dangers and agree to hold our company harmless for such.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule any vacation departure for any reason, including insufficient demand or force of nature.
- If a vacation is canceled prior to departure, we will refund the amount received for the reservation.
- We will try to rebook the same vacation with a different departure date or a similar vacation but there is no guarantee of availability of offering.
- We cannot assume responsibility for any additional costs or any fees relating to the issuance and/or cancellation other than the travel arrangements made through our company.
- Charges not included in the land vacation price, airfare to and from the start of your vacation, airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees, Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations, agricultural tax, other per person taxes imposed by government entities, applicable taxes, fees, fares and charges, passports, visas and vaccinations, transfers, trains, laundry, telephone, tips, mini-bar, alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel or restaurant), additional excursions and activities not listed as ‘included’ in the itinerary, porterage at airports, train or bus stations, Travel Protection premiums and all other items of a personal nature.
Complaints and Refunds:
- Complaints will be handled in a case by case basis by our management.
- Applications for refunds, if permitted, must be made in writing within 30 days of your scheduled return and must be accompanied by appropriate documentation evidencing amounts to be refunded.
- In certain situations, refunds cannot be issued until receiving appropriate verification and approval from our vendors, this process can be lengthy. A resolution can sometimes take between 30 and 60 days.
By making the payment of your deposit will indicate that you have read, agreed and accepted the terms and conditions of our company.
- Visitors are not allowed into the factories unless they are wearing sturdy, closed-top footwear (no sandals). The guided tours take place during production hour shifts.
- Please note that there are some sections of the Auto Factory Tours that cannot be accessed by wheelchairs, prams or push-chairs. For this reason, bookings should not be made for wheelchair, prams or push-chairs users.
- The normal minimum recommended age for children taking part in the tours is ten years.
- Please ask at time of booking the restrictions of each tour.