Description / Details
||PRICE PER PERSON (US DOLLAR)
|STUDENTS (age 6 – 12)
|CHILDREN (age 5 and below)
*Based on Double Adult Occupancy. Children under the age of 12 are required to share a room with an accompanying adult. There is a maximum of 2 children with 2 adults.
- All ground transportation from flight arrival in Munich and to flight departure from Hamburg.
- Tour in private auto/minibus, with transportation to and from all tours and restaurants on the itinerary.
- All accommodations are in a clean comfortable hotel, bed & breakfast or country inn. (German 3-5 star standards) located in central locations and with private bathrooms.
- Breakfast each morning
- Dinner each evening with two free drinks (beer, wine, soda, juice or water only)
- Free beer, wine, schnapps and non-alcoholic beverages served while traveling between cities and tours.
- Entry and tour fees of all sights mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare to and from Germany
- Meals other than those indicated in the itinerary
- Beverages other than those indicated in the itinerary
- Free time transportation or sightseeing
- Personal expenses for shopping, etc.
- Passengers who are under the age of 18 years old on the departure date must be accompanied by an adult throughout the vacation.
- Children under the age of 12years old are required to share an adult passenger’s accommodation.
- Children under 8 years of age must comply with all car seat safety laws. At least one member of the traveling party must be over the age of 21 in order to participate in these vacations.
- If a child will be traveling with adults other than the parents or with only one parent, it is mandatory that a notarized letter be written by the parents or non-traveling parent granting authorization to travel, including the dates of travel.
- We suggest that you also contact the appropriate consulate and airlines because they may have additional requirements or recommendations.
- For any special requirements regarding airline tickets for children, contact your airline directly.
Hotels, Accommodations & Transportation:
- Prices quoted for travel are per person and based on two persons sharing a room with twin bedded, full, queen or king beds with private bath and/or shower. A triple room’s third bed may be a roll-away bed or a pull-out sofa, depending on the hotel.
- We reserve the right to substitute other hotels than those listed on the itinerary pages. If a change becomes necessary for any reason, the hotel substituted will be of equivalent or higher quality.
- No refunds are provided for hotel changes, full cancellation penalties as noted above will apply.
- All hotel taxes and service charges are included.
- On all of our minibus tours, we request only one normal size suitcase is allowed due to limited space. (Limited exceptions)
- All breakfast and dinner meals will be included in the tour cost as specified in the description of each tour.
- Alcohol consumption will be allowed on transportation that is exclusively provided by our company.
- We reserve the right to discontinue serving any type of alcoholic beverages to anyone that we deem as intoxicated, unruly or for any reason the driver feels uncomfortable with the behavior of a passenger(s).
- Smoking is not allowed on transportation that is exclusively provided by our company.
- Many hotels have imposed a 100% non-smoking policy and many cities have imposed non-smoking regulations in public spaces.
- As a standard rule, we confirm non-smoking hotel rooms. If you require a smoking room a request may be submitted but we cannot guarantee availability.
- Travel insurance is highly recommended.
- Travel insurance is an optional/not-mandatory item. You are responsible for selecting to accept or decline travel insurance at the time you purchase your package.
- Anyone that has any disability requiring special attention or treatment must be mentioned at the time of reservation.
- We will make reasonable attempts to meet the special needs of a disabled traveler.
- We cannot provide any type of individual assistance for a disabled traveler. If booking is made, we highly recommend a qualified and physically able companion to accompany the traveler with such assistance.
- Please be aware that there are tours that cannot be accessed by wheelchairs, prams or push-chairs.
- Other activities could require extensive standing, walking or sitting.
- We are not responsible for any tours or activities missed due to the participant’s inabilities.
- The Disabilities Act of America is only applicable within the United States of America and does not reach outside of its territory. Our touring vans are not equipped with wheelchair ramps.
- Many of the hotels, B&B’s and tour sites that will be used do not offer wheelchair access, elevators or air-conditioning. This is because they are not allowed to as they are listed on the Heritage Protection Lists and are protected buildings with restrictions on what they can do in terms of making changes to the property. We are sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause.
Safety and Damages:
- In no event will our company be responsible and/or liable for any harm cause to the passenger due to but not limited to; hazards of traveling by auto, boat, train, plain or any other form of transportation, forces of nature, political unrest, terrorism, accidents or illness.
- We will not be responsible and/or liable for providing any type of medical care or medicine that a passage may require.
- In no event will our company be responsible and/or liable for any damages, accidents or injuries cause by the passenger.
- You hereby knowingly waive any right to incidental, consequential, and punitive damages.
- By making the payment of your deposit will indicate that you have accepted these risks and dangers and agree to hold our company harmless for such.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule any vacation departure for any reason, including insufficient demand or force of nature.
- If a vacation is canceled prior to departure, we will refund the amount received for the reservation.
- We will try to rebook the same vacation with a different departure date or a similar vacation but there is no guarantee of availability of offering.
- We cannot assume responsibility for any additional costs or any fees relating to the issuance and/or cancellation other than the travel arrangements made through our company.
- Charges not included in the land vacation price, airfare to and from the start of your vacation, airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees, Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations, agricultural tax, other per person taxes imposed by government entities, applicable taxes, fees, fares and charges, passports, visas and vaccinations, transfers, trains, laundry, telephone, tips, mini-bar, alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel or restaurant), additional excursions and activities not listed as ‘included’ in the itinerary, porterage at airports, train or bus stations, Travel Protection premiums and all other items of a personal nature.
Complaints and Refunds:
- Complaints will be handled in a case by case basis by our management.
- Applications for refunds, if permitted, must be made in writing within 30 days of your scheduled return and must be accompanied by appropriate documentation evidencing amounts to be refunded.
- In certain situations, refunds cannot be issued until receiving appropriate verification and approval from our vendors, this process can be lengthy. A resolution can sometimes take between 30 and 60 days.
By making the payment of your deposit will indicate that you have read, agreed and accepted the terms and conditions of our company.
Day 1: Arrival In Munich, Germany / Paulaner Brewery
Trivia: Did you know in Germany?
*At 14 years of age, minors are allowed to consume and possess beer and wine, as long as they are in the company by a custodial person.
*At 16 years of age, minors are allowed to consume and possess beer and wine without their parents or a legal guardian.
*At 18 years of age, having become adults, people are allowed access beer, wine and beverages containing distilled spirits.
- We will pick you up at the airport in Munich.
- Then after settling into the hotel, your first brewery on this tour will be the Paulaner Brewery. Since 1634, Paulaner Beers have been famed for their unique flavors. The skill and expertise of the master brewers and the use of the best raw materials and state-of-the-art technology all guarantee some of the best beer in Germany. Paulaner is the market leader for wheat beer and ranks number 8 among Germany’s best selling breweries.
- After your tour, you will have dinner at the world famous Hofbräuhaus.
- After dinner will be your free time to relax or go out for drinks at one of the local German pubs.
Day 2: Weihenstephan Brewery / Erdinger Brewery - Munich
Trivia: Monks brewing beer in the Middle Ages were allowed to drink five quarts of beer a day. In ancient times, monks who fasted or abstained from solid food substituted with beer.
- After breakfast at your hotel; your first brewery tour of the day will be the Weihenstephan Brewery. The oldest existing brewery in the world which is nearly 1000 years old! About one thousand years ago it was the home of the Monastery Brewery of the Benedictine Monks, then as the Royal Bavarian State Brewery.
- You will then take a short drive to Erding to tour the Erdinger Brewery. Considered the world’s largest wheat beer brewery in which the beer is still brewed according to traditional recipes, but using state-of-the-art technology. Erdinger dates back to 1886, the year in which construction of a wheat beer brewery was first officially recorded. As one of Germany’s largest privately owned breweries, Erdinger is ranks number 10 among Germany’s best selling breweries.
- After the tour, you will enjoy dinner at the Erdinger Brewery Restaurant rated the #1 restaurant in Erding.
- You will then return to your hotel in Munich and the rest of the evening will be yours to relax.
Day 3: Köstritzer Brewery - Bad Köstritz
Trivia: One of the most famous drinkers of Köstritzer Schwarzbier was the famous German writer Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, who sustained himself on black beer from Köstritz when he was unable to eat during a period of illness.
- After breakfast in Munich you will travel approximately 3 hours to the city of Bad Köstritz where you will take a tour of the Köstritzer Brewery. The brewery was founded in 1543 and it is one of the oldest producers of Schwarzbier (black lager) in Germany.
- After the tour you will travel approximately 1 hour to the village of Niederwünsch. There you will check into your room at the WünschLandhof, one of the largest straw bale houses in Germany. There on the premises is the Wünsch Village oven where bread is made fresh. There is also a smokehouse and a shoemaker’s workshop to view. You will enjoy a campfire (weather permitting) dinner of fresh breads, grilled brats, grilled chicken & vegetables served with beer and wine.
Day 4: Hasseröder Brewery - Wernigerode
Trivia: Lager is a bottom fermented, lightly hoped beer originally brewed in Germany, lager is aged under refrigeration for 6 weeks to 6 months (lager is German for storehouse). Most lagers are fairly light in color, highly carbonated with a medium hop flavor. The original German lager was dark in color.
- You will enjoy breakfast at the Landhof with fresh baked breads, meats, jams, local honey. Then you will travel approximately 1.5 hours to the city of Wernigerode.
- Your tour will be at the Hasseröder Brewery located in the Harz Mountains. The brewery was founded in 1872 under the name “to grouse” in today’s district of Wernigerode Hasserode. In GDR times, the beer was a popular regional beer and with the German reunification in 1990, the brewery began the ascent to the most consumed beer brand in East Germany. Beck is ranked number 4 among Germany’s best selling breweries.
- Later in the day you will have dinner at a local German tavern.
- After dinner will be your free time to relax or go out for a casual walk in magical street of Wernigerode.
Day 5: Becks Brewery - Bremen / Jever Brewery - Jever
Trivia: Beck’s was the first German beer company to use green bottles.
- After breakfast in Wernigerode you will travel approximately 2 hours to the city of Bremen, home of the world famous Becks Beer! Founded in 1873, Becks is the world’s best selling German beer, sold in nearly 90 countries. Becks is known for its pilsner consisting of two row spring barley from the south of England, yeast, crystal water from the “Rotenburger Rinne” and Hallertau hops from southern Germany. ranks number 9 among Germany’s best selling breweries.
- After the Becks tour, you will travel approximately 1 hour to the city of Jever, where you will check into your hotel. Jever, which is located near the Germany north coast, is the home of Jever Brewery. Founded in 1848, Germany’s most modern brewery is situated in the center of Jever. The famous Pils is said to be the most bitter beer produced in Germany.
- Later in the day you will have dinner at a local German tavern.
- After dinner will be your free time to relax or go out for a beer at a local pub.
Day 6: Holsten Brewery - Hamburg
Trivia: Before thermometers were invented, brewers would dip a thumb into the mix to find the right temperature for adding yeast. Too cold and the yeast wouldn’t grow; too hot and the yeast would die. This ancient practice is where we get the phrase ‘rule of thumb’.
- After breakfast, you will travel approximately 2 hours to the city of Hamburg. Your tour will be at the Holsten Brewery which was founded in 1879. The present-day Holsten brewery has a production capacity of 320 million litres. Its biggest-selling product is the premium brand Holsten Pilsener sold on the German market.
- The beer tour would not be complete without a visit to Haus der 131 Biere. Here you will have a choice of over 300 different beers from Germany and 60 other countries from around the world to choose from!
- After a day of touring the city you will have dinner in a local German restaurant.
- After dinner you will go relax and have a few drinks at Planten un Blomen, a beautiful park when in the summers it features a light, water and music show (weather permitting).
Day 7: Departure From Hamburg, Germany
- After breakfast at your hotel in Hamburg, we will be happy to take you to the airport for your departure or you can continue your vacation in Germany.
Passports, Visas and Travel Permits:
All travel documents are the responsibility of the passenger.
A valid passport with at least 3 months validity after the date of travel is required.
All prices are expressed in US dollars.
The final package price is based on what you selected during your booking process.
Please verify that you selected all land services that you would like to purchase.
No hotel or tour availability or dates of travel are guaranteed until your payment has been processed and charged.
Once you finish your booking process, hotels and tour reservations are confirmed.
Customized itineraries must be booked immediately once created online in order to hold the correct price and availability. Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control.
A non-refundable, non-transferable (limited exceptions) deposit of 20% of the total vacation cost per person is required to reserve space for you.
Deposits should be paid in full within 10 days of completed reservations. Your reservation will be automatically canceled if deposit is not received by the deposit due date.
On certain departures, deposits may be required at time of booking to hold or to confirm space for you.
Payment of the deposit indicates you have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
Final payment for your vacation is due 30 days prior to scheduled departure (limited exceptions).
If final payment is not received by the due date, your reservation will be canceled and your full deposit will be retained. We are not responsible for canceled land and/or air reservations in the event payment is not received by the final payment date.
Payment in full is required at the time of booking for reservations made within 30 days of scheduled departure.
The full amount of the 20% deposit is retained.
30-15 days prior to scheduled departure: 50% of total price retained.
14 or less days prior to scheduled departure: 80% of total price retained.
These cancellation fees are mandated to cover our cost of the hotel and tour deposits and payments that our company has reserved for your vacation.