Description / Details
2 nights in PUERTO PRINCESA & 1 night in SAN VICENTE, PALAWAN
RATE PER PERSON in PHILIPPINE PESO
|HOTEL or SIMILAR||ROOM TYPE||TWIN SHARE||TRIPLE SHARE|
|CENTRO Hotel in PPS & Peace & Love Resort in San Vicente||Standard||PHP 7176.00||PHP 6440.00|
|FERSAL Hotel in PPS & Peace & Love Resort in San Vicente||Standard||PHP 6440.00||PHP 5888.00|
DOMESTIC AIRFARE on PASSENGER’S ACCOUNT
- 4/3N Hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Roundtrip transfers (Airport/Hotel/Airport)
- Licensed Tour Guide
- City Tour
- Honda Bay Island Day Tour (with lunch)
- Underground River Day Tour (with lunch)
- Roundtrip land transfer PPS to San Vicente & boat service
- San Vicente Island Tour
- Picnic lunch in San Vicente Tour
- Tour permits, entrance fees, environmental Fees & Wharfage fees
- 12% VAT
- Airport/Hotel Porterage
- Tip to the licensed Tour Guide and Driver
- Travel insurance
- Incidental charges such as:
- mini-bar in the room consumptions, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Unspecified meal, beverage, tours and transfers
- Optional visit/tours and admission fees besides the program specified
- Minimum 2 passengers MUST travel together
- No refund will apply for unutilized service (airfare, hotel, meals and tours)
- Above package is NON-REBOOKABLE, NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-ENDORSABLE & NON-REROUTABLE
If any member of the travelling party is an expectant mother or with any form of physical or medical conditions, it is highly recommended to secure a medical clearance from your licensed physician/doctor. TRAVEL DELITE CORPORATION nor any of its agents and or suppliers shall NOT be responsible for any illness, injury or death arising from such medical conditions whether such medical conditions was pre-existing or not at the commencement of the tour program. TRAVEL DELITE CORPORATION will NOT accept liability for any loss or any expense incurred due to the said illness.
- Prices/rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Additional charge applies during weekends, holidays, peak seasons and convention period.
- Changes in the itinerary, hotel accommodation and meal are subject to the prevailing local condition/circumstances (weather, traffic, etc) at the time of arrival of the guest/s to destination.