Description / Details
FRANCE, SWITZERLAND AND ITALY
|ROOM||COST PER PAX|
|Twin / Triple||USD$ 1,900.00|
|Child (no bed, 9 yrs & below)||USD$ 1,680.00|
To be advised
|22 December 2018||
31 December 2018
- Round trip airfare on economy class
- Hotel Accommodation (4* City limits)
- Daily American Breakfast
- Luxury Private Coach
- Tour Escort
- Souvenir Items
- Pre-departure Tour Briefing
- Schengen Visa: PhP 6,500 (subject to change)
- VIP: France – add PhP2,000 / Swiss – Add PhP1,500
- Travel Tax plus Airline Tax : USD$135.00 (subject to change)
- Italy / France Tourist Tax : €2.00 – 7.00 / person / night
- 10 Day Travel Insurance – USD$5.00 per day (for 65 years and above, a supplement will apply)
- Tips for Driver / Guide : USD$10.00 per day
- Terminal Fee
- Drinks and Beverage
- Airport / Hotel Porterage
**Subject to change; applicable rate will apply at the time of ticketing / departure / travel.
- MINIMUM 30 PASSENGERS PER DEPARTURE DATE TO RUN THE TOUR PROGRAM (COLLECTIVE BASIS). LESS THAN 30 PASSENGERS, ADDITIONAL RATE WILL APPLY.
- This tour is exclusively for Filipino passport holder only; Surcharge will apply to foreign passport holder.
- No refund will apply for unutilized service (airfare, hotel, meals and tours).
- Above package is NON-REBOOKABLE, NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-ENDORSABLE & NON-REROUTABLE
If any member of the travelling party is an expectant mother or with any form of physical or medical conditions, it is highly recommended to secure a medical clearance from your licensed physician/doctor. TRAVEL DELITE CORPORATION nor any of its agents and or suppliers shall NOT be responsible for any illness, injury or death arising from such medical conditions whether such medical conditions was pre-existing or not at the commencement of the tour program. TRAVEL DELITE CORPORATION will NOT accept liability for any loss or any expense incurred due to the said illness.
- Passport of the passenger should be valid for at least 6 months from the time of departure (for international travel)
- Changes in the itinerary, hotel accommodation and meal are subject to the prevailing local condition/circumstances (weather, traffic, etc) at the time of arrival of the guest to destination.