Description / Details
|Hotel or Similar||Price Per Person in US dollars|
|Twin Share||Triple Share||Single Supplement|
|ANAHEIM – KNOTT’S BERRY FARM HOTEL||$1270.00||$1110.00||$1780.00|
|LAS VEGAS – EXCALIBUR|
|SAN FRANCISCO- SHERATON PLEASANTON|
AIRFARE on PASSENGER’S ACCOUNT
- 5 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Los Angeles
- Round Trip transfers between the Airport and Hotel (on share van basis)
- 2-Day Disneyland Park Hopper Pass
- 1-Day Universal Studios Ticket and City Tour
- 3-Day / 2-Night SIC Tour to Las Vegas Grand Canyon West Rim (operate on Wednesdays and Sundays only)
- 3-Day / 2-Night SIC Tour to San Francisco / Yosemite / Napa Valley (operate on Wednesdays and Saturdays only)
- Round trip international airfare, travel tax, airport terminal fee
- Other government taxes
- US Visa fee
- Drinks, meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) unless specified in the program
- Gratuity to baggage handlers at the Airport, Hotel, Tour Guide and driver
- Personal expenses
- This tour is exclusively for Filipino passport holder only; Surcharge will apply to foreign passport holder.
- No refund will apply for unutilized service (airfare, hotel, meals and tours).
- Above package is NON-REBOOKABLE, NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-ENDORSABLE & NON-REROUTABLE
If any member of the travelling party is an expectant mother or with any form of physical or medical conditions, it is highly recommended to secure a medical clearance from your licensed physician/doctor. TRAVEL DELITE CORPORATION nor any of its agents and or suppliers shall NOT be responsible for any illness, injury or death arising from such medical conditions whether such medical conditions was pre-existing or not at the commencement of the tour program. TRAVEL DELITE CORPORATION will NOT accept liability for any loss or any expense incurred due to the said illness.
- VALID FOR INDIVIDUAL PASSENGER
- Prices/rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Prices/rates are subject to availability and seasonality
- Additional charge may apply during weekends, holidays, peak seasons and convention period.
- Passport of the passenger should be valid for at least 6 months from the time of departure (for international travel)
- Changes in the itinerary, hotel accommodation and meal are subject to the prevailing local condition/circumstances (weather, traffic, etc) at the time of arrival of the guest to destination.
- Rates are valid until December 2016