Description / Details
|HOTEL or Similar||PRICE PER PERSON in US dollar|
|Twin/Triple Share||Single Supplement||Child No Bed|
|5J 110||Manila||Hong Kong||0710||0920|
50 confirmed seats per departure date (first come, first serve basis)
APRIL 13 TO 16, 2017
- Round trip economy class airfare via Cebu Pacific
- Philippine travel tax and Airport terminal fee
- Airline taxes
- 15 kg check in baggage allowance per passenger
- Round trip Airport/Hotel/Airport
- 3 Nights hotel accommodation in HongKong hotel
- Breakfast inside hotel except Rambler Garden
- Free Hongkong city tour which includes:
- Harbour front Promenade
- Jewelry Factory
- Souvenir Outlet
- Aberdeen Fishing Village
- Pass by mid level of Victoria Peak
- Free travel insurance
- Airport / Hotel Porterage
- Tip to the Tour Guide and Driver
- Lunch, dinner and beverages
- BOOK & BUY policy applies (First come, first serve basis)
- This tour is exclusively for Filipino passport holder only; Surcharge will apply to foreign passport holder.
- No refund will apply for unutilized service (airfare, hotel, meals and tours).
- Above package is NON-REBOOKABLE, NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-ENDORSABLE & NON-REROUTABLE
If any member of the travelling party is an expectant mother or with any form of physical or medical conditions, it is highly recommended to secure a medical clearance from your licensed physician/doctor. TRAVEL DELITE CORPORATION nor any of its agents and or suppliers shall NOT be responsible for any illness, injury or death arising from such medical conditions whether such medical conditions was pre-existing or not at the commencement of the tour program. TRAVEL DELITE CORPORATION will NOT accept liability for any loss or any expense incurred due to the said illness.
- VALID FOR INDIVIDUAL PASSENGER
- Prices/rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Prices/rates are subject to availability and seasonality
- Additional charge may apply during weekends, holidays, peak seasons and convention period.
- Passport of the passenger should be valid for at least 6 months from the time of departure (for international travel)
- Changes in the itinerary, hotel accommodation and meal are subject to the prevailing local condition/circumstances (weather, traffic, etc) at the time of arrival of the guest to destination.