Description / Details
|Hotel (or Similar)||Price Per Person in US dollars|
|Twin / Double||Triple Sharing||Single|
MEXICO CITY: B.W. ROYAL 2
|TAXCO: M. TAXCO|
|ACAPULCO: CROWNE PLAZA HOTEL (5*)|
AIRFARE on PASSENGER’S ACCOUNT
- 4 Nights in Mexico City, 1 Night in Taxco, 2 Nights in Acapulco
- Transfer Airport-Hotel-Airport in Mexico City
- Visit to Historic downtown of Mexico City
- Visit to Our Lady of Guadalupe’s Shrine and to the archaeological site of San Juan Teotihuacan Pyramids
- Ticket for Acapulco Bay Cruise (Transfer to the pier is not included)
- 7 American Breakfast, only for adults
- Transportation by Tour Van (Mexico City – Taxco – Acapulco)
- Transfer Hotel – Bus station in Acapulco
- First Class bus ticket Acapulco – Mexico City
- Transfer Mexico City Bus station to selected Hotel
- Certified Appointed Guide
- VAT and Hotel Occupancy Taxes
- Round trip airfare, Philippine travel tax, airport terminal fee
- Other government taxes
- Drinks, meals (lunch and dinner) not specified in the program
- Gratuity to baggage handlers at the Airport, Hotel, Tour Guide and driver
- Personal expenses
- This tour is exclusively for Filipino passport holder only; Surcharge will apply to foreign passport holder.
- No refund will apply for unutilized service (airfare, hotel, meals and tours).
- Above package is NON-REBOOKABLE, NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-ENDORSABLE & NON-REROUTABLE
If any member of the travelling party is an expectant mother or with any form of physical or medical conditions, it is highly recommended to secure a medical clearance from your licensed physician/doctor. TRAVEL DELITE CORPORATION nor any of its agents and or suppliers shall NOT be responsible for any illness, injury or death arising from such medical conditions whether such medical conditions was pre-existing or not at the commencement of the tour program. TRAVEL DELITE CORPORATION will NOT accept liability for any loss or any expense incurred due to the said illness.
- Valid for individual passenger
- Prices/rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Prices/rates are subject to availability and seasonality
- Additional charge may apply during weekends, holidays, peak seasons and convention period.
- Passport of the passenger should be valid for at least 6 months from the time of departure (for international travel)
- Changes in the itinerary, hotel accommodation and meal are subject to the prevailing local condition/circumstances (weather, traffic, etc) at the time of arrival of the guest to destination.
- Rates are valid until December 2016