Description / Details
|Hotel||Price Per Person in US dollar|
|Twin Share||Single Supplement|
Fight details via Etihad Airlines; To be advised
|DEPART MANILA||ARRIVE MANILA|
- Round trip airfare on economy class (via Etihad)
- 4 Star accommodations on twin sharing basis
- Daily breakfast inside hotel
- Daily dinner (Local & Chinese meals)
- Entrance to Westminter Abbey
- Anne Hathaway’s Cottage
- Beatles Story Museum
- Excursion to Roman Bath & Stonehenge
- Harry Potter Studio Ticket
- Private LDC/ Motor coach services
- Local guide during city tour as indicated in the itinerary
- Filipino coordinator
- Souvenir bag and travel kit
- Personalized luggage tags
- Travel insurance for 60 years old and below
- Philippine Travel Tax PHP1,620.00**
- Tips for the Tour Guides and Drivers ($10 per person per day)
- Airfare taxes (TBA upon ticketing)
- War risk insurance
- Lunch and beverage during meals (unless specified)
- UK visa assistance fee PHP 1,200**
- Airport terminal fee: PHP 550
**Subject to change; applicable rate will apply at the time of ticketing / departure / travel.
- MINIMUM 30 PASSENGERS PER DEPARTURE DATE TO RUN THE TOUR PROGRAM (COLLECTIVE BASIS). LESS THAN 30 PASSENGERS, ADDITIONAL RATE WILL APPLY.
- This tour is exclusively for Filipino passport holder only; Surcharge will apply to foreign passport holder.
- No refund will apply for unutilized service (airfare, hotel, meals and tours).
- Above package is NON-REBOOKABLE, NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-ENDORSABLE & NON-REROUTABLE
If any member of the travelling party is an expectant mother or with any form of physical or medical conditions, it is highly recommended to secure a medical clearance from your licensed physician/doctor. TRAVEL DELITE CORPORATION nor any of its agents and or suppliers shall NOT be responsible for any illness, injury or death arising from such medical conditions whether such medical conditions was pre-existing or not at the commencement of the tour program. TRAVEL DELITE CORPORATION will NOT accept liability for any loss or any expense incurred due to the said illness.
- Passport of the passenger should be valid for at least 6 months from the time of departure (for international travel)
- Changes in the itinerary, hotel accommodation and meal are subject to the prevailing local condition/circumstances (weather, traffic, etc) at the time of arrival of the guest to destination.