Description / Details
Price Per Person in US dollar
|Twin/Triple Sharing||Single Supplement|
Round trip on economy class ticket/airfare via Turkish Airlines
|DEPART MANILA||ARRIVE MANILA|
|APRIL 06, 2017||APRIL 19, 2017|
- Roundtrip Airfare via Turkish Airline
- First Class hotel accom. on twin/triple
- Daily Buffet Breakfast, hotel & Ship
- Daily dinner (Local & Chinese Meals)
- Entrance to Frederiksborg Castle, Viking Museum, Vasa Musuem and Kremlin
- Cruise from Copenhagen to Oslo
- Cruise from Stockholm to Helsinki
- Airfare from St. Petersburg to Moscow
- Pre departure Merienda briefing
- Local Guide During city tour
- Private Motorcoach
- Filipino Tour Escort
- Souvenir Bag and Travel Kit
- Personalized Luggage tags
- Insurance for up to 60 years old
- Phil. Travel Tax: $35.00
- Tips for the guide & driver ($10/day/person) Total of: $140.00 / person
- Airfare taxes: $75.00
- Lunch and beverages during meals
- Visa fee: (Regular processing)
- P6000 Schengen Visa
- P9000 Russia Visa – Reguar
- P12000 Russia Visa – Overtime
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary.
- MINIMUM 30 PASSENGERS PER DEPARTURE DATE TO RUN THE TOUR PROGRAM (COLLECTIVE BASIS). LESS THAN 30 PASSENGERS, ADDITIONAL RATE WILL APPLY.
- This tour is exclusively for Filipino passport holder only; Surcharge will apply to foreign passport holder.
- No refund will apply for unutilized service (airfare, hotel, meals and tours).
- Above package is NON-REBOOKABLE, NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-ENDORSABLE & NON-REROUTABLE
If any member of the travelling party is an expectant mother or with any form of physical or medical conditions, it is highly recommended to secure a medical clearance from your licensed physician/doctor. TRAVEL DELITE CORPORATION nor any of its agents and or suppliers shall NOT be responsible for any illness, injury or death arising from such medical conditions whether such medical conditions was pre-existing or not at the commencement of the tour program. TRAVEL DELITE CORPORATION will NOT accept liability for any loss or any expense incurred due to the said illness.
- Passport of the passenger should be valid for at least 6 months from the time of departure (for international travel)
- Changes in the itinerary, hotel accommodation and meal are subject to the prevailing local condition/circumstances (weather, traffic, etc) at the time of arrival of the guest to destination
- SUPPLEMENT CHARGES WILL APPLY FOR EXTENSION AND DEVIATION
- SUPPLEMENT CHARGES WILL APPLY FOR SINGLE ROOM ACCOMMODATION