Description / Details
17 DAYS/4 COUNTRIES – Italy, France, Portugal & Spain
|DEPART MANILA||ARRIVAL MANILA||PRICE PER PERSON in US DOLLAR|
|Group 1||21 Jul, 2016||06 Aug, 2016||$3,700.00||$4,400.00|
|Group 2||18 Aug, 2016||04 Sep, 2016|
|Group 3||22 Sep, 2016||08 Oct, 2016|
|Group 4||13 Oct, 2016||29 Oct, 2016|
To be advised.
|DEPARTURE from MANILA||ARRIVAL to MANILA|
|GROUP 1||21 July 2016||06 August 2016|
|GROUP 2||18 August 2016||04 September 2016|
|GROUP 3||22 September 2016||08 October 2016|
|GROUP 4||13 October 2016||29 October 2016|
- Round trip economy class airfare
- First class hotel accommodation based on twin sharing
- Daily American buffet breakfast
- Dinner (Local or Chinese)
- Luxury Private Coach
- Tour Escort
- 17 Day Travel Insurance
- Tips for Driver and Tour Guide
- Pre-departure briefing
- Travel bag
- Courier fee
- Schengen visa fee – PHP 6,500.00**
- Philippine Travel Tax & Airline taxes – USD120.00**
- Italy/France/Spain Tourist Tax: 2.00 to 6.00 Euro** per person per night
- Airport Terminal fee
- Meals and drinks not specified in the tour program
- Airport & hotel porterage
**Subject to change; applicable rate will apply at the time of ticketing / departure / travel.
- MINIMUM 30 PASSENGERS PER DEPARTURE DATE TO RUN THE TOUR PROGRAM (COLLECTIVE BASIS); LESS THAN 30 PASSENGERS, ADDITIONAL RATE WILL APPLY.
- This tour is exclusively for Filipino passport holder only; Surcharge will apply to foreign passport holder.
- No refund will apply for unutilized service (airfare, hotel, meals and tours).
- Above package is NON-REBOOKABLE, NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-ENDORSABLE & NON-REROUTABLE
If any member of the travelling party is an expectant mother or with any form of physical or medical conditions, it is highly recommended to secure a medical clearance from your licensed physician/doctor. TRAVEL DELITE CORPORATION nor any of its agents and or suppliers shall NOT be responsible for any illness, injury or death arising from such medical conditions whether such medical conditions was pre-existing or not at the commencement of the tour program. TRAVEL DELITE CORPORATION will NOT accept liability for any loss or any expense incurred due to the said illness.
- SUPPLEMENT CHARGES WILL APPLY FOR EXTENSION AND DEVIATION
- Passport of the passenger should be valid for at least 6 months from the time of departure (for international travel)
- Changes in the itinerary, hotel accommodation and meal are subject to the prevailing local condition/circumstances (weather, traffic, etc) at the time of arrival of the guest to destination